Thames Valley Police is keen for your help in reporting any areas where you feel unsafe in the District.  There is a new pilot service called StreetSafe hosted via the Met Police website where issues can be reported.

StreetSafe is a service for anyone to anonymously tell the police about public places where you have felt, or feel unsafe, because of environmental factors e.g. street lighting, abandoned buildings or vandalism and/or because of certain behaviours e.g. being followed or verbally abused.

Please make reports via the following link: StreetSafe | Metropolitan Police (see at the end the home page where is says: ‘No – Continue to StreetSafe’)

Please note that StreetSafe is not a replacement for reporting crime or incidents this should still be done via 101 or online.


Parish Council

P.O Box 7381,

0118 983 1748